- Overview of the link
- Configuring the Link
- Understanding Workflow
- Link to an Existing QB Customer
- Create a new QB Customer from an ACT! Record
- Update a QB Customer from ACT!
- Create an Estimate, Sales Order or Invoice in ACT!
- Create an Invoice from an Estimate
- Create an Invoice from an ACT! Opportunity
- Create an Invoice from a Time & Billing Ticket
- Create an Invoice from Customer Sales History
- Generate a Document from an Existing Sales Item
- Attach a Transaction to ACT! History
- Monitor & Set an Alarm on Stock Levels
- View/edit credit card details (USA & CA only)
Xact Link for ACT! and QuickBooks User Manual
The Xact Link for ACT! & QuickBooks is an application which allows ACT! users to connect to selected QuickBooks accounting products; in doing so it provides ACT! users with the ability to view QuickBooks customer information, and update and enter customer data to QuickBooks from within ACT!.
The link operates as an ACT! plug-in; when installed it operates as a tab within the Contact detail view in ACT!. In addition it provides a menu item within the Tools menu in ACT!.