- Overview of the link
- Getting Started
- Understanding Workflow
- Managing XLAM connectivity with relation to Backups
Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB User Manual
Why integrate ACT! and MYOB
Integrating a front office system such as ACT! with a back office system such as MYOB serves the following purposes:
- Provide customer facing staff with controlled access to the financial information needed for them to provide a higher level of service.
- Allow customer information to flow from the front office to the back office without the need for dual entry of data.
As a result of the above your business can operate more efficiently as dual entry of customer record information is eliminated and front-line staff have access to customer information without the need to jump between multiple systems.
What is the Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB
The Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB (XLAM for short) is an add-on for the popular contact management system ACT!
When installed the link adds a new tab to the ACT! Contact detail view, it also adds a number of menu items under the ACT! tools menu and the ACT! contacts lookup menu.
- Create a connection between your Customer Records in ACT! and their corresponding Cards in MYOB
- Import MYOB Customer and Supplier Cards into ACT!
- Create and update Customer Cards directly from ACT!
- View Customer Card details and Sales History from within ACT!
- View Aged Receivables from ACT!
- Create Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices direct from ACT!
- Live integration between your MYOB Items List and the ACT! Sales & Opportunities process
- Convert ACT! Opportunities to MYOB sales documents
- Create customisable templates that merge both ACT! and MYOB fields
- Email Invoices, Quotes etc. direct from ACT!
- Full reporting functionality including card reports, integrated lookups and advanced queries using SQL
- Define what MYOB operations each ACT! user can perform with User Access Control