- Overview of the link
- Working with Templates
- Understanding Workflow
Xact Link for ACT! and MYOB EXO User Manual
The Xact Link for MYOB EXO (XLAMEXO for short) is a plugin for the ACT! CRM system, it allows an ACT user to connect to an MYOB EXO database, in doing so ACT users can access debtor account and contact details directly from within ACT.
This document provides an overview of the Xact Link for ACT and MYOB EXO, it describes the process of connecting ACT and MYOB EXO together, highlights the benefits of the integration and provides a walk-through for new users.
Why integrate ACT! and MYOB EXO?
Integrating a front office system such as ACT with a back office system such as MYOB EXO serves the following purposes:
- Provide customer facing staff with controlled access to the financial information needed for them to provide a higher level of service.
- Allow customer information to flow from the front office to the back office without the need for dual entry of data.
- Provide sales staff with the ability to perform back office functions directly from within the front office (e.g. raise a quote) using accurate back office data which is retrieved in real time.
As a result of the above the staff can work more efficiently since dual entry of customer record information is eliminated and customer facing staff have access to customer information without the need to jump between multiple systems.
- Connect your ACT! customer records to their MYOB EXO debtor Accounts or Contacts.
- View Orders , Quotes, invoices and payment histories directly from within ACT!
- Update debtor Accounts or Contacts details directly from within ACT!
- Create new debtor accounts / contacts directly from within ACT!
- Raise quotes directly from within ACT!
- Access the MYOB EXO stock list direct from the ACT! Opportunities view
- Convert ACT! opportunities into MYOB EXO Quotes
- Email any type of Orders or Opportunities using highly customisable templates
- Adhere to the Item pricing rules and policies of MYOB EXO from within ACT!
- Import debtor contacts into ACT! through an easy to use import wizard