- Overview of the link
- Getting Started
- Understanding Workflow
Xact Link for ACT! and Sage One User Manual
The Xact Link for ACT! and Sage One is an application which allows ACT! users to connect to their Sage One account, by doing so it provides ACT! users with the ability to view Sage One contact information from within ACT! as well as the ability to update and enter contact data to Sage One from within ACT!.
Why integrate ACT! and Sage One
Integrating a front office system such as ACT! with a back office system such as Sage One serves the following purposes:
- Provide customer facing staff with controlled access to the financial information needed for them to provide a higher level of service.
- Allow customer information to flow from the front office to the back office without the need for dual entry of data.
As a result of the above your business can operate more efficiently as dual entry of customer record information is eliminated and front-line staff have access to customer information without the need to jump between multiple systems.
What is the Xact Link for ACT! and Sage One
The Xact Link for ACT! and Sage One (XLASO for short) is an add-on for the popular contact management system ACT! When installed the link adds a new tab to the ACT! Contact detail view and provides an extra menu item within the Tools menu in ACT!.
The features listed below are available in both the desktop and web version of the link:
- Live integration to Sage One
- Export multiple ACT! Contacts to Sage One
- Link ACT! Contacts to existing Sage One Customers
- Create a new Sage One Customer from an ACT! record
- Update Sage One Customer details from within ACT!
- View Sage One Invoices from within ACT!
- Link ACT! Contacts to Sage One Suppliers
- See a list of Supplier Purchase Orders from within ACT!